W2HP rotator repair

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kj4bix

W2HP rotator repair

Post by kj4bix »

I had W2HP (Pete) rebuild/repair a HAM IV rotator for me. He did an amazing job, it looks like a new rotator. I would highly recommend him for rotator repairs.

Alan Anderson / KJ4BIX
AA1K

W2HP rotator repair A+

Post by AA1K »

Peter, W2HP, has repaired several of my T2X and Ham 4 rotors recently. His workmanship is excellent. He kept me informed via email of problems encountered along the way. His pricing is very reasonable. I will use him again and highly recommend his services.
AA1K

W2HP rotator repair A+

Post by AA1K »

Peter, W2HP, has repaired several of my T2X and Ham 4 rotors recently. His workmanship is excellent. He kept me informed via email of problems encountered along the way. His pricing is very reasonable. I will use him again and highly recommend his services.
k3mm

W2HP "HyGain" rotator repair

Post by k3mm »

Pete does good, honest work with quick turnaround. He just rebuilt one of my old T2X rotators and sold me one from a local estate at a very reasonable price including his refresh with a new pot. 73, Ty K3MM
K3RA

Re: W2HP rotator repair

Post by K3RA »

Pete did a great job on my two Tailtwisters. Extremely thorough and fast service. I visited his QTH, and he gave me lots of information about rotator problems and solutions. Let Pete fix your rotator--you'll be glad you did.
W5IO

Post by W5IO »

Pete does it again!
Pete Adley, Sr. W2HP is a real "Rotor Doctor"! I sent him one of the toughest rotors to work on. It had gone through a lot down here on the Gulf Coast. He found things broken he has rarely seen. He found that a prior rebuild by someone else had contributed to some of the issues. But he got it working and spinning like a top. His prices are low for all the time he puts into working on these. He is very professional and will keep you updated as the work progresses.
Thanks Pete for the great work!
Maury
W5IO
W5IO

Post by W5IO »

Pete does it again!
Pete Adley, Sr. W2HP is a real "Rotor Doctor"! I sent him one of the toughest rotors to work on. It had gone through a lot down here on the Gulf Coast. He found things broken he has rarely seen. He found that a prior rebuild by someone else had contributed to some of the issues. But he got it working and spinning like a top. His prices are low for all the time he puts into working on these. He is very professional and will keep you updated as the work progresses.
Thanks Pete for the great work!
Maury
W5IO