WA4ZYN Frank in Memphis, tenn

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w2hp

WA4ZYN Frank in Memphis, tenn

Post by w2hp »

Had a listing looking for rotators here. Frank replied and we agreed to buy his used unit. Seems we have a lot in common. My Fathers Family lives in Memphis and we disgussed this a bit. Very friendly and enjoyable emails.

Received the rotor today 8-31-18 and its exactly as described. Very well packed and very fast delivery. Thanks Frank for a super nice transaction. :D
WA4ZYN

Re: WA4ZYN Frank in Memphis, tenn

Post by WA4ZYN »

I answered Pete's ad looking for rotors/controllers to see if he would be interested in a set I was no longer using. I found Pete to be prompt in answering, very friendly, and good for his word. He made me an "offer I couldn't refuse" for the rotor, and then when I inquired if he might be willing to purchase the control box too, he very quickly sent funds to cover it decently, plus a little extra to cover my PayPal fees. I couldn't ask someone to be more decent than that! Good guy. Good, honest businessman.

Francis WA4ZYN
Olive Branch, MS (south of Memphis)