Adam Farber

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k5yy

Adam Farber

Post by k5yy »

Another easy deal with Adam Farber, his funds crossing in the mail with my package sent to him earlier. Whether small or large items, that's the way we do it for few years now. No issues.
San K5YY
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

ADAMS WORD IS GOOD AS GOLD. :D :D :D :D
W4AJF

K5YY San Hutson, always great

Post by W4AJF »

I have dealt with San K5YY for years, we do business the old fashioned way, with trust and respect and it's always great.

Thanks San,

Adam Farber W4AJF
NY, NY
KP4HE

Re: Adam Farber

Post by KP4HE »

k5yy wrote:Another easy deal with Adam Farber, his funds crossing in the mail with my package sent to him earlier. Whether small or large items, that's the way we do it for few years now. No issues.
San K5YY

I have made deals with both of you (San K5YY and Adam W4AJF) and are very professional and trust worthy.

Both have great credit history with me.

David KP4HE