N5SA Purchased Begali from Ron K5MM

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N5SA

N5SA Purchased Begali from Ron K5MM

Post by N5SA »

Great to do business with, responded to my wanted ad with what i wanted at an affordable price. was shipped quickly and even went the extra mile to goto his post office and find out why my package was stuck in the distribution facility in my state for several days I guessed ducked away in a corner, well that got my package back in motion to my address. 100 percent would do business with again... sent payment F&F no worries

-N5SA