n9bx Bruce

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KD0ZBC

n9bx Bruce

Post by KD0ZBC »

So kind of reluctant to leave this feed back several good post on here about him
And from qrz page looks like good man ; and service to the county
But i got a used mfj antenna analyzer from him a few weeks back was only a $135 shipped so i was like what the heck ; said worked %100 when i got it did look like it had been around the world a few times not a big deal
So after a few attempts with the unit when you get down to the nitty gritty 1.5 1.4 1.3 it goes nuts both needles go crazy
So heres the deal reached out i'am like hey you the gentlemen i got this from he's like yes
Told him the situation didn't demand a refund just questioned it and if i may be doing something wrong
he just totally quit responding
So he had sent me a 200 dollar meter by mistake first 'so then sent the analyzer after and 20 dollors cash for me to ship tp the correct person which i did ' totally could have ben the bad guy but choose not to be
So i was just really disappointed ....

Ps
heavy equipment by trade not grammer school teach 'so my apologies in advance ..