DON'T DEAL ITH MICHAEL D SMITH

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4PUD

DON'T DEAL ITH MICHAEL D SMITH

Post by W4PUD »

HELLO DON'T DEAL WITH MICHEAL D SMITH I DON'T MEAN MICHEAL L SMITH I GOT IN A DEAL WITH MICHEAL D SMITH FOR A 101ZD FOR 275.00 AND I WIRED HIM THE 275.OO HE CASHED IN TEXAS AND NEVER SENT THE RADIO BE WRED I GOT STIFFED FOR 275.00 I USED TO BE A BOUNTY HUTER AND I'M GOINING TO TRACK HIM DOWN I'VE GOT ALL OUR EMAILS
k9arm

Re: DON'T DEAL WITH MICHAEL D SMITH

Post by k9arm »

I also got scammed by Michael D Smith after posting a wanted ad for an FT-7900. I show his callsign as N4KZO, but that may not be him. Do not deal with him or send any funds!

Andy K9ARM