W4JMK

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K8JAZ

W4JMK

Post by K8JAZ »

I purchased a Yaesu SCU-Lan10 from Justin. After making contact and a brief phone call we finalized the purchase. Item was sent out the next day Priority USPS and received promptly. Item was 'As Described' and was in 'Like New' condition. Justin was very professional and honest, as we'd expect in this hobby. The SCU-LAN10 took about 1 hour to set up and is working flawlessly. I am able to log-in to my FTDX10 from away from home. Definitely a game changer for me. Without a doubt, I would purchase again from Justin. 73'S and God Bless.

Tony
K8JAZ

Listing Number: 1671550
Date Ad was Placed: 01/15/24
Name: Justin Keaton
Phone Number: 3366182940
Callsign: W4JMK
Category: RADIOHF
Heading: Like New Yaesu SCU-LAN10
Ad Message:
Like new yaesu scu-lan10 network remote control system. You can email text or call (336) 618-2940 $225 shipped.