N8LPQ above and beyond

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W6KCO

N8LPQ above and beyond

Post by W6KCO »

The transaction between Ed and myself was a very pleasant experience. Ed took care to clearly explain about the radio I was purchasing and the accessories that came with the radio. He took time to listen to me and understand what I was looking for in a QRP rig and the reason behind my choice of the Yaesu FT-818ND.

Ed was quite patience with my inquiries into the radio and its operations, as I am a relatively new ham and even newer to the HF- QRP world. He offered many different options to my situation and other friendly advice, which I appreciated. Ed didn't treat me like consumer, but more like a fellow amateur radio operator. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to make a purchase from N8LPQ.

After actually using the radio I purchased, under different conditions, I felt it was about that time that I could give the best comprehensive review possible, not just a gratuitous post. That said, the quality of the product purchased from Ed-N8LPQ and his "customer service" was top shelf. I'm completely satisfied with the radio he sold me and thankful for the extra effort he put forward in, not only, ensuring I was happy with my purchase but also that I was on the right path for a positive QRP journey.

73 de W6KCO (Kevin C. Ogletree)