Dishones Seller - WILLIAM Tise W4TXL

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kc2zxlaz

Dishones Seller - WILLIAM Tise W4TXL

Post by kc2zxlaz »

Seller agreed to sell his Z817 Tuner back in early September 2022. I offered him full price and he accepted. Luckily, I paid using regular PayPal transaction. A week go by and did not see Shipping Notification. I contacted him and he stated that his wife of 35 years has passed away and he is grieving. Also, he states that he has MS so it may take few more days. I contacted him after several days later and he said "he will ship it out that day" --- he then sends me a photo of a receipt for 60cents from a Post Office for what appears to be a Purple Heard stamp. I then sent him an email stating that his photo does not prove that he shipped the Tuner -- though he charged me $15 for shipping. I then opened a case with PayPal -- I waited almost two weeks on PayPal to contact WILLIAM Tise. Case was closed in my favor a week ago and PayPal refunded my money.

Warning; be careful if you see anyone posting with callsign W4TXL aka WILLIAM Tise of Winston-Salem, NC.

WILLIAM Tise <W4TXL@msn.com>
Mon, Sep 5, 9:46 AM
to me

I will see if I can find it ? No cables, but I can put 2cables in for an extra $5.Have cable that goes to 817. Sorry but my wife passed away after 35 years!
Bill W4TXL

Sent from my iPhone