Wa3dvo, BEWARE ALERT, selling broken items

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
hjajr

Wa3dvo, BEWARE ALERT, selling broken items

Post by hjajr »

WA3DVO Everett sold me supposed to be a working palstar tuner with "NOTHING WRONG" AS EVERETT SAYS.
Received the item with 3 missing lid screws which is not a good sign.
Hoked it up and it wouldn't tune down the swr's and Meter wasn't reading right on anything.
After contacting Everett he said that he would send me $100 for repairs. Found out Palstar is going to charge $199.00 to repair and then there is shipping both ways which is going to bring the total close to $300.
Everett said last week he would send the funds.
Nothing has shown up as of yet.
He doesn't answer any emails.
I should have known with him wanting a money order that he wasn't a honest person.
I know I'm a trusting person but I was Leary about the money order deal.
I felt a lot better after reading his Bio on qrz.
So I sent the $.
So basically my feeling were right from the start.
The man is a inconsiderate Thief.
Talks about having a Blessed day.
All I can say is it's a bunch of Horse Dung coming out of his lying mouth so beware as he has listed items for sell here.