Dealing with Quicksilver Radio Products

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
KN4N

Dealing with Quicksilver Radio Products

Post by KN4N »

Anyone know of this company? I mailed a money order and a written request for some items as advertised in QST on 1 Oct 2007. Since then, I have sent 3 emails as to the status of shipment, no replys, the last email on 19 October requesting to cancel the order and return my money, still no replies.
On 22 October, I sent a written request to return my money and cancel the order with my phone numbers, and mailing address,still no reply. They do not list a phone number on website.
Bill, KN4N
KN4N

dealing with quicksilver radio products

Post by KN4N »

UPDATE: Still no reply from Quicksilver. Went to the post office Sat and put a tracer on the money order I sent. :(
KN4N

dealing with Quicksilver Radio

Post by KN4N »

UPDATE: I just want to treat this company fair. I looked up the owner, John Bee on white pages.com and called him. He says.
I never received an order with MO from you.
I never received any of the 3 emails you sent.
I never received the letter you sent asking to cancal the order, and if you run a trace on it and I did cash it, I will refund your money.
He confirmed his email and , mailing address as correct.
KN4N

Dealing with quicksilver radio products

Post by KN4N »

UPDATE: Sent in tracer on 14th Nov 07 for missing money order through US Post Office. No reply from them (Did I expect one?) So, as it stands, who knows where the MO went until I here from post office. Knowing the way they work, I will have to put a tracer on my request for a tracer of which the PO will say "we have no record that you submitted a tracer, send another" and we can start all over again.
n5wrx

Re: Dealing with quicksilver radio products

Post by n5wrx »

Take your MO stub to the post office and cancel the money order.
That will either get you a refund or the information that it has been cashed in.