VE7JZ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ve3abg

VE7JZ

Post by ve3abg »

I recently had email from ve7jz . He wanted to buy a Heatkit HW32 from me
but never followed throught with payment. He did not answer further emails
from me. Back in the late 80s the name Chris Pringle was featured in some
bad deals conducted over packet radio. He changed call to VE8AA but still used
a British Columbia address. CAVEAT EMPTOR !!!!
Joe Caberlin
2889 Lakeshore Rd
Lowbanks, ON. N0A 1K0
Canada
ab7dj

VE7JZ

Post by ab7dj »

UMMMMMMMM. BETTER NOT LET KW7DSP HEAR YOU TALK IN SUCH A WAY ABOUT VE7JZ!
when you die you will leave with only one thing-your integrity
KW7DSP

Play Nice Children

Post by KW7DSP »

That was uncalled for. I have no involvement with John Pringle VE7JZ of any kind. I did have a run in with KC2CUE who was trying to extort John Pringle. Having a problem with another Ham is one thing, threats and obscenities is another. Also, why does Cris Pringle VE8AA always end up associated with VE7JZ? I believe it was shown years ago, these are not the same individual.
KW7DSP
WPSL211
ab7dj

Post by ab7dj »

YES, THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR. I AM SOOO SORRY. NOW THERE! ARE WE POLITICALLY CORRECT NOW? MY, MY, WHAT HAS IT COME TO.
when you die you will leave with only one thing-your integrity
ab0re

I've also had problems with VE7JZ / VE7NVI, John Pringle

Post by ab0re »

I've also been scammed by this person. I basically sent him money and an antenna.. he sent me a broken radio 2 months later. He does not answer numerous emails. Looks like I'm out about $125. Email me direct if further information is needed.

Thanks & 73,
Dan / ab0re