Legal & Professional Opinions

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
flash

Legal & Professional Opinions

Post by flash »

We often see both legal and professional opinions offered on individual situations without a callsign or other identification of the person or persons making these comments. It would be appropriate to know the background or training of these guru's.
Just my two cents.
K3CI Gordon Silverman E.A.
N6ATF

Post by N6ATF »

Links to examples?
This person is no longer a member of chat.qth.com
flash

Legal Opinions

Post by flash »

John, I have seen these types of posts over the years. People making comments such as when a transaction becomes a contract. Enforcement against a bad seller or buyer. I do not have the specific links to list, but many remember the young lad, who later lost his license after selling stolen equipment and some of the postings made by others suggesting remedies without a basis.
Suggestions are usually helpful and may give avenues that the injured parties never thought off, but some individuals are giving advice that have no legal basis and contain some misinformation.
Gordon K3CI
N6ATF

Post by N6ATF »

I must be hanging around in the wrong places. Without links to real examples, your description seems purely theoretical to me.
This person is no longer a member of chat.qth.com
w2rdt

Re: Legal & Professional Opinions

Post by w2rdt »

flash wrote:We often see both legal and professional opinions offered on individual situations without a callsign or other identification of the person or persons making these comments. It would be appropriate to know the background or training of these guru's.
Just my two cents.
K3CI Gordon Silverman E.A.
As American Citizens, we have the right to voice our opinions.
Have any of the posts your talking about list a Lawyers Name or
credentials? I havnt seen any on site.
There are preitors on line who need to be stopped. If anyone has had
any sucess in finding laws or remedies, that is what this forum
is about, I think. "WHAT YOU DO GOOD IS HARDLY SPOKEN OF
WHAT YOU DO BAD SHOULD BE SPOKEN ABOUT LOUDLY AND
CLEARLY.
Take care
Russ==KC2RKO