Danny H Smith kd7uff very good trader !!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kc6vch

Danny H Smith kd7uff very good trader !!

Post by kc6vch »

Dan/KD7UFF
Sorry for the confusion

chuck
Last edited by kc6vch on Fri May 18, 2007 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
KD7UFF

Post by KD7UFF »

Chuck,
I told you I was out of town with my daughter... I have sent you a few emails under another address cause I am not at home.. Check you email try your spam/bulk accounts.. I sent you a traking # friday the Friday 11th .. I had it sent out.. You have the tracking number in your email account.. I sent you a few to make sure you got them & so you would see that it was not my normal email address.. I am not a thief. I am not going to tell everyone why I have been in Seattle with my daughter. I told you why... I had trouble with my yahoo account so I sent you emails with a tracking number and letting you know what happend.. Yes I told you Monday or Tuesday.. I have been gone out of town.. its was only 5 days later then a told you.. Take it easy... I want you to let eveyone know that you have the tracking number.. Oh and just so everyone knwows I added brand new antenna for being late to the package.. I did forget the manual but it will be sent to you by Monday because its here in Seattle with me...
Don't jump the gun Chuck. Its only 5 days later than when I told you it would go out.. Most guys don't post this kind of thing 5 days later..... Look in your email.. All the info is there... Make sure you READ THE SUBJECT LINE its not from my email I was not home.. I was using another email address..
kc6vch

shipment

Post by kc6vch »

Dan,
Sorry for the confusion. Will let you know when I receive it.
Chuck
Last edited by kc6vch on Fri May 18, 2007 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
KD7UFF

Post by KD7UFF »

Well I am not at home to get calls at my house.. The package went out Friday the 11th later in the day. so give it to later Monday or Tuesday, Only because it has to get in to Port Angeles before it will get in the system.. The email you has sitting in your email account BEFORE you posted this was to let you know what was going on. The package is on the way.. You will see the tracking number valid later Monday or Tuesday... Give it time to hit the system, Anyone wanting to check my feedback on Ebay my user id is Danimal_ZR also try typing my call sign "KD7UFF" in the QRZ sellers feedback section.. All have been happy with me..
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

Hey Chuck: I had a dealing with Danny and it went pretty smooth. I know of Danny's problems with his daughter and give him a little time and I'm shure he will come through with flying colours.

Hey Danny: hope all is well with your daughter and the rest of your family. Keep the faith Don VE3GNX.
KD7UFF

Post by KD7UFF »

HI Don, Thanks for adding your feedback about me..

Chuck the UPS tracking number is valid now & I got your manual off in the mail today via USPS.. I hope you can clear my name up now...
Dan/KD7UFF