VE7JZ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
tausworthe

VE7JZ

Post by tausworthe »

Hello all..I am writting this because I fear something is not correct.

I bought a radio from Mr John Pringle on the 12 of Sept and to this day, I still have not received it. And..Mr Pringle will not answer my email and when he has, has NOT been helpful at all about the radio I bought from him

I bought a ts811a from him that he said he had OVER 128 people that were wanting that radio. He also said in his add that the radio was in MINT CONDITION. I sent him over 500.00 via International POST office MONEY ORDER just like he ask me too. He received the Money order ok but still to this day, I do not have that radio.

Question? Is it my fears or is he not a honest person. John if you read this, please be advised that I am not a happy camper AT ALL. And. am having to take further actions to either eaze my fears. when I do get the radio,(if I do) and it performs like you said, then I will make my amends. But for NOW, I am very unhappy and feel like I have been taken advantage of.

Sincerely
Mr. Tausworthe
w5dav
ab0re

Also scammed by this person

Post by ab0re »

I've also been scammed by this person. See my posts in the ham-to-ham references at qrz.com for further information. I basically sent him money and an antenna.. he sent me a broken radio 2 months later. He does not answer numerous emails. Looks like I'm out about $125. Email me direct if further information is needed.

Thanks & 73,
Dan / ab0re