What Schould i DO??????

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
kd8ddw

What Schould i DO??????

Post by kd8ddw »

I sent this guy a ic-706 and he has not recived it after two weeks. I did not put insurance on it becase he did not ask. So now he wants his money back and i am out a 706 and money. He told me if i do not then he will take me to court. ?????/ :?: :?: :?: :?:
wa4cch

Post by wa4cch »

:P stupid is as stupid does

if he didn't ask for insurance he is stupid

if you didn't put insurance on it anyway your even more stupid :P

8) chuck
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

Call his bluff!

Unless he finds a lawyer that works for next to nothing, HI! HI!, it'll probably cost him more than he'll recover.

Unless you're both located in the same state, your buyer will have to get his local court order enforced in your jurisdiction. ANOTHER LAWYER.

If he trys a Federal court, he'll probably will be thrown out, the case is too small!

As a suggestion, if the buyer does not want insurance, require him to confirm it in writing along with his payment. (No emails here.) Then spend less than a buck and get a "Proof of Mailing" from the Post Office.

Jerry

N9LCD
k8upa

Post by k8upa »

Before anyone gets too worked up perhaps you should look in the feedback forum , page two, under this guy the original poster. As stated before Nathan, grow up. You are no longer allowed to buy/sell on this site. Actually what you should do is learn to spell.
KC0UKR

Post by KC0UKR »

There is a reason it is called "shipping Insurance" it is to protect the SHIPPER.

If you ship un-insured you are just asking for it.
This is not "Rocket Science"!
n7uqa

Insurance

Post by n7uqa »

Guys, this is the reason I will ALWAYS insure any thing I send. Insurance is CHEAP, don't be a tight wad, just insure the thing and you won't get into the situation the original poster is in.

Regards

Craig - N7UQA :roll: