W9VC Great to trade with.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
VK3ZL

W9VC Great to trade with.

Post by VK3ZL »

Thanks Bill.It was a pleasure to deal with you.Excellent product and good service.Will deal again any time.
Bob VK3ZL.
BOB,VK3ZL
K2HAT

W9VC :)

Post by K2HAT »

I just completed a deal with Mr Murray,

he packed the radio Very well, and insured the package,
just in case.

No problems here. Glad to trade again any time.

73's

KC2RDG
Lee:)
K2HAT effective April 27, 2007
KC2RDG former call sign.

I live near Albany, NY USA :)
Mike C.

W9VC-This gentleman is as good they come!

Post by Mike C. »

I just bought a piece of test quipment from Mr.Murray.Unlike my many dealings on E-Pay,the item was accurately described,very well packaged,and was insured(at his cost), without my prompting him to do so(I entirely forgot about it!)It is an under-statement for me to say that my experience with him was a pleasure.Very-highly recommended! :D
Mike C.