MIKE RYAN

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
radioguy19

MIKE RYAN

Post by radioguy19 »

Mike Ryan gave me a bad feedback.And was trying to buy radio on QTH and now the seller don't trust me.I sold all my equipment on QTH.Wtih all happy customers.Mike RYAN is the bad apple.That did me wrong.He was the only unhappy customer.Any way good luck to you all.And enjoy the hobby.I know I did until MIKE RYAN CAME ALONG.Cesar Mendez KF6RNG 73
None
KS4ED

Let's try this...

Post by KS4ED »

Ok, let's try this....
Cesar, what is Mike Ryans call sign?
hpadron2004

About Mike Ryans??

Post by hpadron2004 »

If you go to the QRZ data base and make a search for Mike Ryans,it will not show any call sign,because it does not exist in the hams data base,probably another CB guy trying to hurt a hispanic guy reputation but I think he could not.Sorry things like these happens,and its even worse when nationality or language knoledge is questioned,the thing is that Mr Mendez is american citizen and to me his english has nothing wrong.

AD4C
God bless America
K4ICL

Post by K4ICL »

If you go to the QRZ data base and make a search for Mike Ryans,it will not show any call sign,because it does not exist in the hams data base,probably another CB guy trying to hurt a hispanic guy reputation...
If you go the the FCC Amateur Service License data base, the only one that really counts, you will find a total of twenty persons named Michael Ryan holding legal ham licenses of various classes.

Tener muy cuidado, amigo.

K4ICL
KM4BS

Mike Ryan

Post by KM4BS »

Just for your information Mike Ryan's callsign is K4CVL and he is no CB operator. I know him personally and if he tells you something it is true. I have seen the antenna that he purchased and every allen head machine screw was missing. That might not have been a problem if he had known up front but he was told it was a working antenna. I would have been upset too, have you ever tried to find those screws? As for the bad english thing I will let that lie you can read for yourself. I'm glad we have these forums, if I find out someone is selling something and misrepresents it I want to know so I don't deal with them. If you sold something as working and the parts are missing that is misrepresentation and is wrong in any language. Don't blame Mike Ryan for your mistake. I hope you enjoy whatever hobby you undertake next. Dave
kf9z

I was shafted by Radioguy...

Post by kf9z »

I was shafted on a deal with radioguy. He cost me the sale of a Motorola rig because he strung me along for more than 3 weeks and then gave me some silly reason why he could no longer buy the rig. Money was sent, then it wasn't and then it was and then...you guessed it...it wasn't. If I would have know this earlier I would have been able to sell the rig to several others who wanted it. I luckily found another fellow in CA who wanted the rig and he is sending payment in the next couple of days. I would not deal with radioguy if the equipment was free and he offered to pay shipping.
K7HC

Mike Ryan is a GREAT HAM

Post by K7HC »

I just made a purchase from Mike Ryan, and I've never had a better seller to deal with. Everything was on the up and up, item sent right away, and the best packed radio that I have ever got - from anyone! Mike is a credit to the QTH site, and it's too bad everyone can't be as honest and reliable.