N7HKE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kd0pd

N7HKE

Post by kd0pd »

A little but not much activity on the N7HKE posting. I was just trying to warn some of the other gentleman that might be about to get scammed. Also I really don't think Qrz is the place air personal differences.
As to the additional posting by (W8icy) Clifford Hill. I wish to say that I'm sorry to have insulted him by calling him a jerk-off in a private e-mail I sent him. Let me offer my sincere appology right here. Clifford, you are definately not a jerk-off, however you are a most surely a first class jerk-off. How's that, feel better now idiot?.
Jerry Wells kd0pd :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by kd0pd on Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
w8icy

Scammers

Post by w8icy »

You should include yourself in the scammer warning Jerry. You still owe me $400 that you agreed to refund to me when I returned an amplifier you sold me on a QTH ad in 2004.

As I remember, when I last e-mailed you requesting a refund you called me a "jerk off" in your response. The Pueblo police said I have a valid civil case and I would have to come to Colorado to file.

To all other traders, beware of Jerry Wells KDØPD!

P.S. See earlier posts for details.
N4ATS

Post by N4ATS »

WOW , talk about getting your hand caught in the cookie jar....
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
K6TLA

KD0PD

Post by K6TLA »

Laughing so hard over this one my belly is starting to hurt.
km5gj

WOW

Post by km5gj »

Down here in Arkansas we call it "the pot calling the kettle black". It's getting so bad that I don't buy from anyone I don't know and I sell COD or Money Order only. Now one of the area banks won't even accept a US Postal Money Order for Deposit. They say "cash it a the Post Office" and then deposit your cash.
KN4N

scammers

Post by KN4N »

I may very well be wrong and I hope I am but I bet if we all had to take exams in front of the FCC, and we did not have the answers to the test (why even give a test) and had to learn the code, we would not have as many HAMS that are
crooks. I bet I receive some "nasty" replys to this one!! :twisted:
KD1UJ

Post by KD1UJ »

I am withdrawing this post. QTH.com has a policy of allowing hate speech. As a matter of principle, I cannot support this site by allowing my contributions to be used here.
Last edited by KD1UJ on Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kd0pd

Hoody Again

Post by kd0pd »

Well Clifford as you well know I agreed to give you a refund if you would return the amp to me at my expense assuming of course in the same condition as when you received it. Also as you are aware you were to return it with the orginal brand new Eimac 3-500A. OK so far good but due to your extremely poor re-packing it was returned totally destroyed plus the 3-500A tube was shattered. In addition to that you didn't insure it's return trip and then applied for insurance damage thru Fed-X on the original trip to you fradulently for the damaged tube during the return shipment. You fradulently collected for the damaged tube as well. Why don't you tell the truth? Finally what I ended up with was a purely junk parts amplifier, no insurance coverage and no new Eimac 3-500A amplifier tube for it as well. Don't know what you expect but the whole deal on your part stinks. Thats exactly why you are a gold plated Jerk-Off-A-H and I have saved the proof even today. Not that anyone else cares, it's taken me three years to tell you what I think of you so chew on that. Don't you have something better to do idiot?
Jerry Wells kd0pd
PS. Sellers-Beware Of This Guy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
w8icy

Jerry Wells KDØPD

Post by w8icy »

For those of you that are following this exchange between Jerry and I, his version of the truth is not factual. I have also saved the e-mails and I would be glad to send them to anyone who ever may want to buy something from this man.

The facts are that I bought an AL-80 from him and it arrived damaged. He agreed to take it back and refund my money. I returned the USED 3-500Z to him in the same package he sent it to me in. He received the 3-500Z damaged and advised me to file the damge claim and he would then send me the balance of what I paid him. I did so and received $125 from the shipper. We then agreed he would send me $400 to settle the matter if I would agree not to post any bad report on him. I agreed to his terms although it was nor a full refund because he had both the amplifier and my money. I did e-mail him that I felt I was blackmailed into agreeing to the settlement. That made him mad and he e-mailed that I would never see the money. The Pueblo police paid him a visit and the officer I spoke to said because of the facts, I had a civil case but he did not believe it rose to a criminal level and I could file a claim in small claims court. Unfortunately, I'd have to go to CO.to do so and that amount was not worth spending more money on. But as you can see by Jerry's e-mails, he is not a person to cross so beware in dealing with him.
kb9vxq

Post by kb9vxq »

No matter what you think or who's right or wrong calling someone childish names on a public forum (or privately for that matter) is very unprofessional like. In my opinion a person doing so is not to be dealt with. There are more grown up ways to deal with these matters.