SCAMMER ALERT KF4DSS Darrell Bratcher

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1JCW

SCAMMER ALERT KF4DSS Darrell Bratcher

Post by W1JCW »

This guy is a real piece of crap.

I have all emails supporting this liar and full of crap person.

I bought a Heil Hset from him and specifically asked which element it had and
was told the HC4.

Come to find out it had the IC element which is for HI-Z older Icom rigs and wont work with any new rigs like my Yaesu !!

The guy tried to get some mod so it would work but no deal.

Then for the last month he was going to send me $30 towards a new HC4 element to make the deal right. He even had his cell turned off for incoming calls, I got his home # and he was surprised when I phoned him. He said some crap about getting the MO back but couldnt firm the BS address he sent it to, I gave him my address again even though I am good on QRZ. Two weeks later still no MO for 30 bucks.

What a low life piece of trash.

Dont deal with this guy since he cannot even make a deal right when he lies about something like an element.

KF4DSS USA Lookups: 854
DARRELL R BRATCHER
133 IRON DR
FRANKFORT KY 40601

W1JCW

Still full of crap

Post by W1JCW »

This guy tells me he sent the MO via UPS but does not provide a tracking # !!

Then does not reply to several more request for the tracking #. I told him if he is going scam people just say so, dont tell them I am sending the money order to make this deal right since its my fault and dont follow through.

What a low life scum sucker..over 30 bucks !
Gilles

Re: Still full of crap

Post by Gilles »

W1JCW wrote:This guy tells me he sent the MO via UPS but does not provide a tracking # !!

Then does not reply to several more request for the tracking #. I told him if he is going scam people just say so, dont tell them I am sending the money order to make this deal right since its my fault and dont follow through.

Well I just Called the cops in his home town and they no him he is a xxx kid with glasses that lives in the basment of his mother , also if you want to file a report call the Frankfort Police Department at (502) 875-8523
and ask to talk to Deputy Cummins he knows this xxx kid.

if you want his cell phone send me an e-mail

Regards
kg4mlo

Post by kg4mlo »

Is sending a money order by UPS any kind of a colored flag to you? About as bad as the other feller losing money to him AGAIN.

W1JCW wrote:This guy tells me he sent the MO via UPS but does not provide a tracking # !!

W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

kg4mlo wrote:Is sending a money order by UPS any kind of a colored flag to you? About as bad as the other feller losing money to him AGAIN.

I didnt lose anything. The other party said he sent a MO for 30 to cover the mic element. I know how to deal with people.

The new poster had an issue with him.
73 -

W1JCW
John
N8ERM

Glad I checked on KF4DSS Feedback Forum works

Post by N8ERM »

I also am "Glad I checked on KF4DSS" It saved me some money. Feedback Forum works.
Terry N8ERM
W1JCW

Re: Glad I checked on KF4DSS Feedback Forum works

Post by W1JCW »

N8ERM wrote:I also am "Glad I checked on KF4DSS" It saved me some money. Feedback Forum works.
Terry N8ERM
I use the forum when I buy and sell, its a great tool and very helpful.

Many don't know its available as one guy found out who pulled some shady stuff and was surprised when his buddies made him aware of the negative feedback.

Scott added the feedback links to the notification email you get on an item which was a good idea as well.

QTH.com is well setup and it makes it safe and keeps the BS down.
73 -

W1JCW
John