K7FF - He is back

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wr0t

K7FF - He is back

Post by wr0t »

Well, he is back on QTH with ads again. DereK, K7FF or whatever his name or call is.

If you play with fire, someone is bound to get burned. Me, I don't play with fire..

You all can guess whose nickname is "fire", it is sure not mine... It is DereK?

Who knows???? I just hear that "fire" is real popular on the CB boards selling stuff..... similar with a CA address....
Proud to Fly the Flag Long Before Was Popular
radioranch

Derek K7FF...have you heard these two sayings???

Post by radioranch »

Where there is smoke, there is fire....
Can you say paranoid schizophrenic?

If you pays your money to this guy, you takes a chance.
I gamble in Vegas and once in a while on EBAY who I believe is hiding all thier bad news, and many lose thousands every day because they do not protect the buyer. I have proof of over 20K in bad deals where ebay told the hapless buyer, get a subpeona to get anything done, and thats impossible. Looks like its in your lap to me SCOTT, . I think Derek should move to Ebay, and then youll know where you stand. IT INSULTS ME that with his percentage of bad postings, he is still defended by our fearless leader . LOGIC is not alway what it appears to be....I refer you back to my top remark...Sincerely, Murray Neece K5MDM :idea:
N8ERM

Derek K7FF

Post by N8ERM »

I have had about 15 deals with Derek K7FF. His prices were fair, he shipped promptly and his packaging was great. I also have sold to him. I advertised with a fair price, he replied his wishes to buy at that price and I shipped same day. The money always arrived on schedule. What can be better? 73 and remember to play nice. This is still a great hobby....Terry N8ERM
radioranch

Im glad you did well, and all I can say is:

Post by radioranch »

Once again, remember, where there is smoke, there is fire! He must like you! Apparantly there are some problems though. Us psycho's know another when we see one!!! He is not a good business man, cause he messed me up and I AM GOOD BUSINESS...Even if a little cranky sometimes.. It is a great hobby, but now that everyone is "dealer" its pretty cut throat these days...Glad I started so early and have such a loyal base. Even the guy I had to call back and say, sorry Delbert decided he didnt like me and wont send the radio", said oh well Im glad I didnt get it that guy scares me. AND HE scares me to...sooner or later his locknut will fall off and you guys will see... :twisted:
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

Murray, I will block users that are clearly scamming people. I'm not aware of any scams. He backed out of a deal with you, but you didn't lose anything and certainly weren't scammed. I'm not defending his actions, or anyone else's, but how can I block someone because some people don't like him? If he is scamming, I've not seen anything to that effect.

- Scott
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
k9fd

Whats a scam?

Post by k9fd »

K7FF was advertising his hardline for sale for 45 cents a foot, in another add the connectors for 10.00 each if you bought hardline. I told him I would take 2 lengths of hardline and 4 connectors, he refused to sell the hardline saying "I was just testing the waters to see if anyone was ready to buy yet and have rasied the price back to 60 cents now". So whats a scam ? Any deal where the seller does not carry through as advertised is a scam to me. At least I lost no money. I have no problem with a guy changing his mind, but changing price in the middle of the deal is a scam artist at work.
K7FF

K9FD

Post by K7FF »

wow ! WOW ! WOW ! K9FD finally did it.
I don't mind some complaining about me, like ole' K5MDM, where he did a little 'stretching' of the truth about our 'deal'..saying there would be no hard feelings if I didn't agree with his conditions of purchase, and then when i took him at his word he started to bully, and when that didn't work he cry-babied to Scott and here on the Forum. I think he came out losers big time with his bogus complaint.. I just let it ride.
BUT, I just can't let K9FD get away with his dishonesty. He made an 'offer' on two lengths of the '<100'ft' Superflex I advertised at $.45/ft. but 'chisled' on the price. He also wanted four connectors from another listing where I will sell a limited number of the connectors at $10./ea. if the buyer buys the longer lengths of Superflex at $.60./ft, otherwise they are $15./ea. I have a limited number of the connectors, and reserve the special price for buyers who buy significant lengths of the Superflex at $.60/ft. Finally, he wanted me to box the Superflex and connectors up, take it to the USPS to get the cost to have it Priority mailed to Hawaii to see if he could 'afford' the shipping cost before he decided whether to buy it or not. So, two trips to the P.O. for $80. worth of Superflex that I ordinarily sell for about $120., and four connectors for $40. that ordinarily would be $60.
I told him 'No thanks', and since he was the only 'offer' I received I pulled the listing. It was a 'one-time' offer to sell at a significantly lower price to see if buys were interested, and the only offer I got was 'low-ball' and bogus.
Next time, K9FD, try a little honesty when you complain.
The only 'scam' here is the one K9FD is pulling to get you to believe I scammed him.
JCH

K7FF...... DEREK, GREAT DEAL, GREAT PERSON.

Post by JCH »

DEREK IS RIGHT ON, I'VE DEALT WITH HIM MANY TIMES AND IT WAS A PERFECT TRANSACTION EVERY TIME. HE'S PROBABLY TIRED OF ALL THE THINGS THESE JERKS ARE SAYING ABOUT HIM. CASE IN POINT, READ MY POST ABOUT MY DEAL WITH ONE OF THE COMPLAINERS..... K5MDM.. AKA RADIO RANCH.. AKA MURRY NEECE. LONG STORY SHORT, I SOLD HIM A FT-1000D FOR $1600, HE WROTE ME SAYING HE MIGHT WANT A REFUND BECAUSE THE RADIO WAS ALL MARKED UP AND NOT A NICE RADIO. NOW READ HIS AD ON THIS SITE #514218......... NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THE RADIO IS EXTRA NICE, LIKE NEW AND BLA BLA BLA. SO WHO DO WE BELIEVE A HAM WHO HAS DONE EVERYTHING HE SAID HE'D DO OR A HAM WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING. THANKS DEREK FOR ALL THE GREAT DEALS. [/b]
K7FF

K5MDM--WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS ! ! !

Post by K7FF »

After ole' Murray and I had completed the negotiations for him to buy my radio, and he had paid me by PayPal, he sent me some 'conditions' of purchase that I had to agree to, or no deal. If I chose not to go along, he said I could cancel and we would 'Remain friends'. Friends ? ? ?

Not having been confronted with this way of doing things before, and not sure what additional conditions/changes etc. , 'ole would spring on me next, and what kind of games he would play after he received my radio, I took him at his word and backed away.

So, I emailed him, and said:

Murray>
A bit too confusing.
I will reverse your PayPal,

Here is his reply:

WHAT? Youd better try to understand cause youre on the edge with the traders now. All it says is you gaurantee the radio arrive a live and as stated, if you cant do that, dont expect to stay or QTH or anywhere else for that matter...Are you not willing to send a radio and gaurantee it arrives as stated? Better let me know now...73 Murray

Then, 'ole Murray slams me here. WHAT A NICE GUY ! ! !
K7FF

K5MDM Never Say Die--just keep on punchin/

Post by K7FF »

So, then 'ole Murray just wouldn't give up. He followed up with another email:
Now why is it again, that I cant buy the rig? You dont want to gaurantee its ok on arrival. ???
Wont be long for I run you off here if that is your normal mode of operations. If theres something WRONG with that rig, youd better put it out there now, cause Ill find where it goes and if its not good...I have you!!! Get the picture Delbert? If its too complicated for you to do business with me, perhaps one of the oldest traders on this site, then youre in trouble. Took you a month to get me a roll of wire to me, I dont trust you and I'm watching you closely. Then you pull that crap and send my money back after agreeing to sell to me. Must be a bad radio, why dont you re-describe it with all the faults and bad dings and dents that must be in it? Eh?
I mailed the wire he refers to within a day or two after I got his check. It took a week or so for the USPS to get it to him. Not a month And, so it is my fault the USPS can be a bit slow at times . . . ?

If he doesn't trust me, why did he try to buy the radio from me in the first place ?

So, go figure !
W4KVW

Post by W4KVW »

Well I have SOLD & PURCHASED from Derek(K7FF)& taken his personal checks at least TWICE with ZERO problems!I can NOT speak for his other dealings but ALL of his dealings with me have been on the UP & UP!This is my 2 cents worth. Maybe he does NOT do BAD deals with Law Enforcement but I would like to think that I've been blessed with GREAT deals from ALL that I've dealt with on QTH.com!THANKS all!

God bless,
Clayton
W4KVW
"Jesus Christ is Lord"
K0CRX

Post by K0CRX »

FACT: I have had several purchases from Derek, all AOK.

Mike
k8vf

Derek K7FF Been Very Good to me.

Post by k8vf »

I did a few deals with Derek and like I have Posted before, he has been honest, fair and shipped promptly.

My experiences with him are all POSITIVE!

K8VF
W0LC

Wow!

Post by W0LC »

This is starting to sound like W8JN and his amazing stories....
Paul should be on Ripley's! Fiction rather then truth...hi.

I only bought one item from K7FF and the schematics were missing from the "new" in the wrapper manual that obviously had been opened. I bought a new manual from Yaesu so I would have full documentation.

Perhaps an oversight, but not an overly big deal. However...
K7FF

NO FIRE, NO SMOKE, NO MIRRORS

Post by K7FF »

It is all rather simple . . .

If you buy the bogus bill of goods being hustled by WR0T and that miserable gang of schoolyard bully followers, pay the price without complaint and take your chances.

Or, in the alternative, if the spoken words of N8ERM and others here on the Forum, and the unspoken words of hundreds of others with whom I have dealt with on QTH.com, ring true to your ears, buy and sell with me with confidence.

DereK
K7FF
KD5VHZ

Post by KD5VHZ »

All I know is that I purchased some hardline from DereK, K7FF and was completely happy with the deal. I would buy from him again.

Doug KD5VHZ
K7HC

WHO IS REALLY OFF-BASE HERE?

Post by K7HC »

I HAVE COMPLETED SEVERAL TRANSACTIONS WITH K7FF AND ALWAYS GOT SUPER SERVICE, PRODUCTS THAT ARE JUST WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, AND QUICK SHIPPING.
K5VNV

No problem here

Post by K5VNV »

No problem here

:)
WZ9O

Post by WZ9O »

I purchased from Derek,K7FF and had no problems!!!!

Jack,AA9YA :lol:
acepinkie

Derek-K7FF

Post by acepinkie »

Good deals, quick responses and good shipping practices. Received Mdse
that was immediately usable and quickly placed in service! John k7zsk
kb9vxq

Post by kb9vxq »

I have purchased twice from Derek in the past with no problems at all. Fast shipping too. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.
K7FF

I NEVER LEFT !

Post by K7FF »

Thanks to all of you that have said good things about me here on the Forum and elsewhere.
For the most part, in the future I am going to limit myself to buying an occasional item or two here and leave the selling to others.,
DereK
K7FF