Spam By KC5BPQ Don PoissSON

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ve3abh

Spam By KC5BPQ Don PoissSON

Post by ve3abh »

I have trade my AL-1500 amp for FT-1000-D
and he sendt me a FT-1000 NOT the D model
he keep saying that I have swtch the board and TCXO
Please beawere that carecter he is DIS HONEST
kc5bpq

The real story !!

Post by kc5bpq »

Mr. Joe and I made a trade six months ago I traded him my FT-1000 D for his AL-1500 I shipped his radio 2nd day air ups and he sent the amp canada post he recived the radio and told me he had a tech freind of his ck the radio and it had some minor problem but if I would pay for the repair it would be ok and I asked him at this time if he wanted to return the radio I would gladly send the amp back he decilned the amp arrived 2 1/2 weeks later and when it was unpacked the 8877 tube was removed from the socket and taped to the chasy with clear tape in the chiminy it was of course busted and the tube banged arround inside the ampbending the pins and damaging the cooling fins also the coils in that side of the amp well I called ameritron and ordered the parts sent Mr Joe the postal Mo for the repair bill less these parts the tube was soft he stated it was very light use but not to use more than 50 watts drive and if it was soft I should ck the plate voltage so I tested the tube in my harris amp and it still tested soft the tube needed to be replaced so 759.00 later the amp is working now just recently he sent me an e-mail claiming the radio was not a d modle and that I scamed him well he has had this radio for six months and had a " tech" look at it when he recived it and charged me for some repair and now he wants 500 to 600 dollars cash this is crap I didnt ask for the 759.00 for a new tube that he calimed as good and when he posted the first scam msg he lost any chance of responce from me so you be the Judge he has also sent me crude emails with statements about my family heritage ect Don KC5BPQ by the way Joe my name is Poisson I got it from my father that you imply I dont have....
ve3abh

Scam & Liar

Post by ve3abh »

Just a reminder Don Poisson
KC5BPQ Not just SCAM but A BOOLD face liar to
the tube been instald new and have only 4-5 hrs on it
just telling that now Beware he will scam you