Jefferey.A Cantor K1ZN SCAMMER!

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
ns8s

Jefferey.A Cantor K1ZN SCAMMER!

Post by ns8s »

I am reporting a recent scam of a seller on QTH of a Corsair II from an ad I posted here on QTH. We had many emails back and forth, and I should have called, per the recommendation here on QTH. The tracking number of the item was an item sent from the Department of Veterans Affairs in Seattle, WA. The item I purchased was supposed to come from k1ZN in Georgia.
I am now working with PayPal to get a full refund.
Feeling rather duped.
Disgusted!
wb8ogm

Re: Jefferey.A Cantor K1ZN SCAMMER!

Post by wb8ogm »

The problem is if you sent your payment via Family and Friends with Paypal you have no recourse and just chalk it up like I did to a dump mistake and NEVER EVER post a wanted add on QTH.COM ever again. Like a dummy I have been scammed twice here!
--
Tim, K8TJ/K8EY/WB8OGM
QRV since 1971 (52 years)
eBay Since 1996 (27 years)
kc1jps

Post by kc1jps »

It's simple it is not QTH.com's problem that you got scammed.

In the future, you simply do not to business with anyone who says to send money Paypal Friends and Family. You are not friends, you are definitely not family. You are buying goods and services. So... send money for goods and services.

That's it.

Don
KC1JPS
kc1jps

Post by kc1jps »

It's simple it is not QTH.com's problem that you got scammed.

In the future, you simply do not to business with anyone who says to send money Paypal Friends and Family. You are not friends, you are definitely not family. You are buying goods and services. So... send money for goods and services.

That's it.

Don
KC1JPS
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

Where did he say he used F&F? I'm not seeing it!