Bob, K3AC is a great seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w9mkm

Bob, K3AC is a great seller

Post by w9mkm »

Just purchased a used Kenwood TS-870 from Bob. Hard to tell it's used. Looks like new. He's also very good packer. We had a lot of back and forths. And he's a really good guy. Shipped the radio very fast. I certainly would recommend Bob, great seller! 73, Mark, W9MKM.
k3ac

Re: Bob, K3AC is a great seller

Post by k3ac »

It was a pleasure doing business with Mark, W9MKM, who purchased a Kenwood TS-870 from me. We had excellent communications, payment went smoothly and the radio was packed and delivered to his satisfaction. It was a very lot serial No. and in mint condition, so he was very pleased and I was happy to have satisfied his desire for another TS-870, since he had one previously and had sold it. But this one is in better condition, so he was thrilled to get it.