Highly Reccomend WA4QKV - Jim

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC7TYF

Highly Reccomend WA4QKV - Jim

Post by KC7TYF »

I purchased QTH Listing Number: 1671018 from Jim, WA4QKV on 15-Jan-24.

This was an exemplary transaction. I highly recommend Jim, WA4QKV and give him an A+ rating with five stars.

Jim communicated every aspect of the sale in a timely manner. He sent me detailed images of the items and shipping confirmation documents as a measure of good faith.

The items were well packaged and undamaged. Everything was delivered by Priority Mail, arriving across the continent in just three days.

Jim included the original radio (it was in perfect condition), the manufacturer's base accessories, original box and documents, and some expensive additional items like a nylon case, Diamond brand antenna, and a second OEM lithium battery in this sale.

Best of all, he made me a deal better than any others I have seen, and there was no haggling on price.

Respectfully submitted,
Brian
KC7TYF