RT Systems BEWARE !! Don;t get Burned !

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KM6HK

RT Systems BEWARE !! Don;t get Burned !

Post by KM6HK »

I was recently burned by RT systems. I have over years purchased $300 of software from them. Last month my PC died and I had to ransfer all my software to a new machine. RT Systems refused to give me an "unlock key" to transfer one of the 5 programs involved, claimed that for that one "I did not have proof of purchase" I purchased it in 2016 and they no longer have a record of my purchase so here is a quote from Jared KO4DAY at RT Systems Tech Support- "Without proof of purchase my hands are tied."

So BEWARE! of you purchase from RT System you will be able to install ONLY on your current machine, and you are gambling that they will charge you every time your want to transfer it to another machine! Personally, I will NEVER buy anymore software from them. -KM6HK