BEWARE OF MARIN A. KUSEV

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
wb8ogm

BEWARE OF MARIN A. KUSEV

Post by wb8ogm »

Be very aware of a person selling as Marin. A Kusev. He appears to be a Bulgarian ham with both both an LZ and American call in NJ.I advertised on QTH.cok that I was looking for a Ten Tec 302 encoder for a Ten Tec Pegasus. This person replied that he had one and even sent a picture. He sent me a weird Paypal address and I took the bait and went ahead and sent him $85. He received, claimed he sent me the item and it showed as delivered BUT not at my home. It showed as being delivered to some apartment complex mailbox 10. Of course per law, the post office would not give me the address to where it was delivered. I told this jerk about this and he claims he will retrieve it back and reship via FedEX. After a week I emailed him and he stated that he had retrieved the item and would reship it. That is where I am now. This whole deal smelled fishy from the beginning and I am pretty sure I have been scammed out of $85! So, if you advertise that your looking for a piece of ham radio gear and get a reply from Marin A. Kusev, KC2YZL/LZ1MAK DO NOT deal with him or you will lose your money! This is the second time I have been scammed out of money on QTH.COM! BUYERS BEWARE... I have NEVER been scammed on eBay!
--
Tim, K8TJ/K8EY/WB8OGM
QRV since 1971 (52 years)
wb8ogm

Re: BEWARE OF MARIN A. KUSEV

Post by wb8ogm »

Today this guy has the balls to send me another email and says he's short on money and then he needs $50 for reshipping. Well I told him where to stick it! Probably not even his real name. Be careful who you deal with folks!
--
Tim, K8TJ
QRV Since 1971 (52 years)
CW-MAN on eBay for 27 years!