Dan K9DTC is a great seller!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KG2RG

Dan K9DTC is a great seller!!!

Post by KG2RG »

Thank you Dan K9DTC for the nice Drake R4 you sold me.
My friend Paul new I was looking for a receiver and told me that Dan had an ad for a nice Drake R4 on QRZ. Paul said it was a good price and that he had done business with Dan and that Dan was a good seller.
So I contacted dan right away and he emailed me back 1 min later. The deal was done and payment was complete in 5 min I think. The response time in emailing back and forth was easy and super fast. Dan shipped it out the same day, that was above and beyond. the Drake was a great price, so was the shipping. The Drake arrived in 2 days, wow!!!packed well, no damage, Drake was better looking then described and works great.

I will be be watching out for other items from Dan K9DTC for now on. Thanks Dan and thanks Paul for the FB report on Dan

If anyone is interested in seeing this Drake in action, I made and posted this video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/bfIj5bDWUjQ