N3EJT-Dave is a Great Seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N2PQJ

N3EJT-Dave is a Great Seller

Post by N2PQJ »

I'm a first time user of QTH.com. Many of our club members use it. I'm glad my first transaction was with Dave-N3EJT. I bought a Yaesu FT-2600m mobile rig from him. We used text to send photos and keep in touch each step of the way. I sent payment via US Postal Money Order and he shipped using USPS. Dave-N3EJT is a nice guy and we actually talked on the phone more like a QSO than a transaction. :D
Steve-N2PQJ