DECIDING "WHO and WHO NOT to sell to"

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
N5WHT

DECIDING "WHO and WHO NOT to sell to"

Post by N5WHT »

Deciding WHO and WHO not to sell to, is a pretty easy process for me. After years on QTH you'll eventually learn that. If I receive several inquires about an Item I have listed, First I see if anyone in the list is someone I've done business with before, if so they get FIRST priority. Then I'll check the rest of the list of potential Buyers. I cross one guy off because of (0) feedbacks. I cross another guy off because of too many "Questionable" feedbacks.
Another guy gets crossed off BECAUSE of too many people calling him a SCAMMER. That usually brings me back the guy on the list that I've dealt with before. I call him on the phone,we talk for a while. He sends the payment. Both Buyer & Seller are happy. Now the moral of this story is, You have to be "QUALIFIED" by ME to be chosen as a Buyer. Just being the First in line don't "Qualify" you to buy. 73'de N5WHT
K9XR

Re: DECIDING "WHO and WHO NOT to sell to"

Post by K9XR »

It must be tough being so damn perfect. You are one of the few people that I have on my list. One time you were interested in a TS-870 I had but you were concerned with my feedback. Another time you said you were going to buy a piece of coax and disappeared. All of my questionable feedback came from a guy that DEMANDS feedback from everybody. I have had hundreds of transactions here on QTH and Thousands on eBay. I don't think much of the feedback system here because obviously the guys that get a lot of feedback ask for it. Does that ring a bell with you? W4AJF, N9NOS, K9DTC and a few others have a lot more sales than you but seldom get feedback. Gee, I wonder why that is?
N5WHT

Post by N5WHT »

Hello K9XR, Thanks for your Opinion,you know what they say about Opinions, Their like a**holes, EVERYBODY has one.
73,de N5WHT
Honorable Amateur Member
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

No Vollie, you must have misread, there was no opinion there, it was only facts, but I know guys like you have trouble dealing with REAL facts. BTW do you really think it is smart to tell potential buyers that if they are not on your "Approved Buyer List" you will not sell to them. Maybe you can spend a little time upgrading your license. Then you can get a brand new call sign with your initials. I would imagine anybody who doesn't give in to your demands for feedback makes your "do not sell to" list. Feedback on QTH is about useless. What I find funny is when I see guys that I have dealt with multiple times but have never left or received feedback for, leave feedback for one of the ATTENTION WH@4@S. Vollie, remember this: You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but not even an "honorable Amateur member" like you can fool all of the people all of the time.