Awesome Seller!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
SHAGGY

Awesome Seller!

Post by SHAGGY »

I just purchased a rotator control for an Alliance HD-73-1 from David Cox and I must say he is a fantastic person to do business with! Very honest, great communication, fast delivery, and genuinely cares about people he deals with. I highly recommend him if you are considering any dealings with him. Thanks David!!

Marty
W8UAB

Re: Awesome Seller!

Post by W8UAB »

Thanks Shaggy!

It was great to work with you too!

David
W8UAB