K1JFJ - IC-7000 Sale

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W5WYO

K1JFJ - IC-7000 Sale

Post by W5WYO »

Dealing with Kristian (K1JFJ) was an absolute pleasure! I paid for the radio and antenna controller via PayPal and sent him a shipping label from my UPS account. Package was dropped off next day and arrived within 5 days. Upon unpacking, radio was double boxed and packed with plastic peanuts for extra protection. He included exactly what the ad was for and the radio was in perfect condition, as described. He also included a power cable for me which was not part of the deal we made but definitely a great help. Radio works great. I highly recommend Kristian if he has anything you're interested in. He is a very nice guy and very quick to respond.

DO YOUR RESEARCH! There is someone using Kristian's callsign and scamming people. This person is using kristianfjennings@gmail.com for an email and THIS IS NOT KRISTIAN! Kristian's actual email address is listed correctly on his verified QRZ account and is ma**lt@gmail.com (censored for his protection. Please make sure you are dealing with the right person before buying something.
K0MMO

K1JFJ - LDG600 sale

Post by K0MMO »

I highly recommend this seller. Great communications and the item was packed very well and was in great shape.

Thanks,

Keith
K0MMO