N8RBC GOOD BUYER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W7USN

N8RBC GOOD BUYER

Post by W7USN »

Just completed a sale to Dave, N8RBC and everything went very
smoothly. We talked on the phone and agreed on a price and
shipping method. He sent payment promptly and let me know
when he received the rig. Would highly recommend doing
business with Dave. :D

73 John
W7USN
"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion" John Lawton
n8rbc

Re: W7USN is a great seller

Post by n8rbc »

John W7USN is a great ham to deal with. He did some extras to the rig that I didn’t know about until I received the radio and the box was packed well. John is a great seller. Thanks John de Dave N8RBC