Thank you QTH and fellow hams. Merry Christmas!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K7HN

Thank you QTH and fellow hams. Merry Christmas!

Post by K7HN »

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Scott and his group here at QTH. The wonderful kindness offered here to buy and sell items, freely talk amongst ourselves as well as be able to uncover scams is a wonderful opportunity for us all.

This is my first year being licensed. I’m finding my way. But it’s through the help of so many people here that have helped me learn and grow.

To all of you I say thank you. Merry Christmas and may you all have a very blessed and happy 2020.

73’s and good DX!

Blessings,

Larry
K7HN