KE4UOF Bad APPLE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N2unl

KE4UOF Bad APPLE

Post by N2unl »

Made a swap with him and spoke on the phone. All set to, you ship I ship. 4 days later I get a phone text from him saying he changed his mind. I replied to the text and he hasn't replied back. called his number and he said sorry. I called UPS and asked for help. They will do a Delivery Itercept on the package before delivery and ship it back to me, not free. I pay for the service and return shipping. How do you like that. My bad as I gave this KE4uof a fair none judgment deal and now I see what other people posted about him after the fact. My mistake but not totally taken. Bad people are never going to change but I get my radio back without him tampering with it.
CHARLES T BROWN
500 TIMBER LN SOUTH
NORTH FT MYERS, FL 33917
His Cell number is :239-258-2550
Still have hope that there area couple good people out here. Brian