N8LPQ - Ed Menasian

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W2GI

N8LPQ - Ed Menasian

Post by W2GI »

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼
I've Just completed a transaction with Ed and he is an EXCELLENT SELLER. Communication with Ed is Number 1. He kept me abreast of the status of the item. The item was Shipped Fast and arrived well packed, safe and sound. The description of the item was as Pictured on QTH classified Ads.
He described the item as Beautiful and I concur with his description. I'm very impressed with Ed and in future purchases I will look for ads from this Great Seller. I highly recommend Ed as an Excellent and Trustworthy Seller on QTH.

Thanks Ed for all you do. :D :D :D :D :D

73 Felix
W2GI