KE5KQU scammer?

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
N3HRTT

KE5KQU scammer?

Post by N3HRTT »

Add number 1396881. He posted the same radio on facebook for sale under a different name. I asked why his name was different than his call and my comment got deleted. I'm not saying he's a scammer but something is wrong. The name on FB was Max Edwards and the name that comes up when you look up his call is Matt E Sanders. I wouldn't buy that radio.
N3HRTT

Re: KE5KQU scammer?

Post by N3HRTT »

KE5KQU

Post by KE5KQU »

First off there are no means to delete another users post on Facebook. So that’s a lie.
Second
I explained that my regular Facebook account was in Facebook jail due to Facebook being anti 2nd amendment communist bastards.

Your scammer claim is unfounded and you should remove it.
KE5KQU

Post by KE5KQU »

Well there have been roughly $2k worth of radios sold and delivered exactly as promised since you made this unsubstantiated claim. THIS NEEDS TO BE REMOVED