AB3IY Good dude!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N3YUG

AB3IY Good dude!

Post by N3YUG »

I found a morse key I had been looking for here on QTH. Richard had it up with a good fair price, and had his contact info. I decided to call and see if he still had the key, since it had been listed a little while back. Key was still there, and we had a great talk about all thing Ham radio. Really nice guy, fair deal, and fast shipping. Couldn't ask for better than that. Thanks again Richard!!

Jason
N3YUG
AB3IY

Re: AB3IY Good dude!

Post by AB3IY »

Jason: thank you for the quick payment, I'm so happy your satisfied with your purchase. Regards, Richard Sacco AB3IY