VE2XB as a Buyer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4AJM

VE2XB as a Buyer

Post by W4AJM »

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Mike, VE2XB, for the purchase of a vintage Icom station. Mike was quick with email replies and prompt with payment. Based on my experience, if Mike responds to one of your "For Sale" ads, you need not hesitate to go forward with the transaction.
73, Alan - W4AJM
w0bkr

Re: VE2XB as a Buyer

Post by w0bkr »

Certainly not what I experienced with him..left me with a boxed up radio after he backed out..oh well..nothing lost at least..
W3ESE

Re: VE2XB as a Buyer

Post by W3ESE »

In the last few months, I have sold several items to Mike...He`s always been prompt with payment, communication, and in general, he has done what he said he`s gonna do.

I`d sell to him again without hesitation.

Ray
W3ESE