KD7PJN scam alert

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ke5zs

KD7PJN scam alert

Post by ke5zs »

He answered two of my adds and one of w5dk's adds saying if he bought it could be get immediate tracking today.
In other words he wants us to ship before we receive payment. Be leery, I am. 73's
Ke5zs Danny
W3ESE

Re: KD7PJN scam alert

Post by W3ESE »

Yes, I received the same email...
N8HKU

Post by N8HKU »

This person responded in exactly the same way to my for sale post as well. I, too, am very wary.

David
N8HKU
w5zib

Post by w5zib »

Same email received here, if you search the IP address it comes from New York, but KD7PJN lives in Utah according to QTH,
very beware!

W5ZIB