Great person-- Dealing with AD4C, Hector...

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NK7Z

Great person-- Dealing with AD4C, Hector...

Post by NK7Z »

Hi,
I thought I'd share my experience with AD4C here. What a wonderful person to deal with! My item arrived quickly, was well packed, and in better condition than described... There was a balun which Hector forgot to include with the tuner so he sent it along separately via USPS Priority mail.

The balun never seemed to arrive, and I contacted Hector about this... He asked that I wait a week more, and I did... The balun still had not arrived, and Hector indicated he has shipped it, and was not sure why it had not arrived... He offered to purchase a new replacement balun from Balun designs if the original balun did not arrive within another week... I was OK with this, as Hector seems a good guy... At the end of the second week, still no Balun... I sent Hector email to this effect, and then went to my PO box to check on QSL cards... In the PO box was a key from the Post Office, in the larger PO box was the balun... It has been sitting there all along.

Hector had sent the original purchase, a tuner, to my home, and the balun to my QTH address, which is a PO box... So Hector, knowing he had sent the balun, was willing to buy a new one and send it along just to keep the deal good, mind you this is a $100 balun... I got hold of Hector before he purchased a replacement balun, and all is well now... That is my book is all one can ask for in dealing with anyone... THANK YOU Hector... It was a total pleasure dealing with you, and I am so impressed at how you handled the apparent loss of an item in the mail... BTW, the tuner is working great!
73's and thanks,
For equipment reviews and setups see:
http://www.nk7z.net
AD4C2015

Re: Great person-- Dealing with AD4C, Hector...

Post by AD4C2015 »

David, that is the way I always deal with anyone, my goal when I sell something is always to please the buyer, I will do anything to make him feel he did a good deal with me, I have been selling stuff in this wonderful site for more than 10 years and never had a bad feedback, always satisfied buyers.
Thanks for your posting and always was a pleasure to deal with you, I am glad the tuner be working fine for you.

Hector
AD4C