N9NOS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NY7Q

N9NOS

Post by NY7Q »

IS HE IN THE RADIO BUSINESS?? LOOK AT ALL THE ADS HE HAS FOR MAJOR RIGS. WHATS UP??
ADVISE PLEASE, ANYONE
CW TODAY, TOMORROW, AND FOREVER.
w8jn

n9nos

Post by w8jn »

i have purchased from gene several times. he has been trustworthy, honest and excellent with his communication. he has been A+ in his dealings with me.
happy hoss tradin Paul w8jn
NY7Q

Post by NY7Q »

thanks Paul
K9XR

Re: N9NOS IS A TECHNICIAN

Post by K9XR »

I don't care if he is a Novice. He has been trading in this area for at least 17 years that I know of. I have dealt with him in the past and I nor anybody I know has ever had a problem of any sort with him. I can't say that for everybody!

NY7Q wrote:IS HE IN THE RADIO BUSINESS?? LOOK AT ALL THE ADS HE HAS FOR MAJOR RIGS. WHATS UP??
ADVISE PLEASE, ANYONE
NY7Q

Post by NY7Q »

Okay, I was very curious because of all the crap going on any more.
Glad to hear he is okay.
W1MRK

Post by W1MRK »

I can endorse Gene N9NOS. Purchased a Icom 718 from him. Exactly as described and looked factory fresh. Honest ham and trader. Some people become a ham to get into the ham radio business. Nothing wrong with that. Gene has great integrity and is ok in my book. I would buy from him again.

Mike W1MRK
K0JTA

Gene, N9NOS is GOLDEN!!!!! None better! A+ all the way!

Post by K0JTA »

was very worried about sending the sum of funds to someone that I did not know! VERY concerned, as once I was "bitten" by a fellow ham...

But is not the case, with Sir GENE! He followed through in all concerned points. I got my $2500-plus radio as described. His follow-up with the UPS tracking and telephone calls were also a comfort to me, but I have the impression that this is simply the way he does business!

After the sale was closed, and the product delivered as he had promised, he still took his time and money to SEND ME A MIC STAND!!! -No added cost to me. (We has simply discussed this, but he had forgotten; The mic stand was NOT described as a component in the transaction!)

This is super-nice of Gene. The mic stand WAS NOT PROMISED to me! -He still sent it to me.

The radio system and the components were double-boxed. It was obvious that he had taken great care.

There is another fellow who (I believe) has made an identity error, as his less-than-ideal dealings with GREG might have been confused with GENE. This is too bad; (Please do make a CORRECTION to the bad comments, if at all possible, John!)

Bottom line: Gene CAN be trusted.

73! -Mike- K0JTA
w9lvm

Re: N9NOS

Post by w9lvm »

I have know N9NOS Gene for many years and have done trading, buying and selling with him and trust him 100%! Never had any issues with Gene!