BEWARE of KF6BML - Neil B. Baumgardner

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N0KO

BEWARE of KF6BML - Neil B. Baumgardner

Post by N0KO »

BEWARE OF KF6BML-Neil B. Baumgardner, 2616 Border Ave Corona, CA 92882-5621 or Arlington, CA. telephone 951-710-4516. He listed five for sale ads here at QTH.com (TE Systems 2 meter amp = #1156850,#1156994,#1157202,#1157174 and #1157172 and also the same ads on Eham.net. He insists on Paypal. I responded and paid via Paypal on Oct 1 for the 2 meter amp but after 5 days he forwards a bogus UPS tracking number of 1ZW760910390015012 which states that a label has been printed and is ready for UPS, but no package has ever been put
through the UPS system. As of October 13, 2014, still no package and the tracking
number status has not changed and I'm out $330. Baumgardner insists there is no problem. I have filed a complaint with Paypal. ......
Has anyone else dealt with this guy? ........Sure don't want anyone else to have to go through what I am going through.
KK6OLB

Re: BEWARE of KF6BML - Neil B. Baumgardner

Post by KK6OLB »

I had the exact same problem from him.. I disputed the transaction on PayPal friday, and without posting anything through PayPal he refunded my money..

My tracking # was 1ZW760910390120041
N0KO

Post by N0KO »

Thanks for your posting. Looks like he is in the business of selling the same piece of equipment several times over ! I hope more people see this posting and refuse to deal with this crook.
Randy - NØKO
N0KO

Post by N0KO »

Looks like the list of other ham ops that have been taken by Neil B. Baumgardner is up to "5" at least that is how many nice hams have contacted me with stories of dealing with this piece of crap person! Spread the word, my friends! It is people like this that give ham radio a very bad name!
Vry 73 de NØKO Randy
N0KO

Post by N0KO »

UPDATE 10/16/14............................................
OK THIS THING IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY "EIGHT" HAM OPS THAT HAVE ALSO BEEN TAKEN BY NEIL B. BAUMGARDNER, KF6BML. SAME STORY, SAME NON-EXSISTING UPS TRACKING NUMBER, SAME EXCUSES. WE NEED TO NAIL THIS SCUM TO THE WALL !!! I WILL BE NOTIFYING SCOTT TO REMOVE ALL OF BAUMGARDNER'S ADS AND BLOCK HIS IP ADDRESS.

KEEP THE FAITH, MY FRIENDS !
VRY 73 DE NØKO
RANDY
w8jn

Post by w8jn »

Randy, at this level of fraud, the local authorities in his jurisdiction will act. Contact them and the fbi for wire fraud. Paul w8jn