W4OI Tony Rogozinski

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K4BOF

W4OI Tony Rogozinski

Post by K4BOF »

Tony is an honest seller with good communications. I had two transactions with him last month where I purchased a few items he had for sale. Tony travels internationally and does not live here in the States full-time, he DID make me aware of this. He politely asked me to be patient and wait a few days until he returned to the USA and that he would immediately ship the items. Tony followed through and did what he said,...I received the items in fine fashion. The items were NIB and as described. I recommend this seller. 73 Bruce K4BOF
W4ID

Re: W4OI Tony Rogozinski

Post by W4ID »

I have exchanged many emails with Tony and he has been very helpful in learning about Vibroplex and other brands. I have purchased many items from him totaling more than $1000 dollars.
I have always been very satisfied with his prices and the items received. He does travel a lot and sometimes you may have to wait to make a deal but he always keeps me informed of his status. I will buy more from him when he returns to the US. Wayne W4ID