Thank you Scott !! Fox Tango Club Contest / Raffle Final

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w4clm

Thank you Scott !! Fox Tango Club Contest / Raffle Final

Post by w4clm »

I would fist off like very much to thank Scott KA9FOX along with the owners and moderators of the QTH.com for allowing us to post to your wonderful forum announcements in regards to our Club Raffle which we did several times since last December 1st, 2005. I can not be more thankful for your kindness in allowing us to do so here and I hope we can return the favor for QTH.com at some day in the future. Thank You one and all.
Carol Maher W4CLM
Administrator Fox Tango International
http://www.foxtango.org

Hello all Fox Tango Members and Contest participants March 1, 2006

The following tickets were drawn today by third party (Non- Fox Tango Club Member WA4DBF Harold Mason)
Mr. Rex Mason of Mason Electronics located at
5521 Brookshire Blvd, Charlotte N.C. (704) 392)-0359

The Second prize ticket was drawn first and that ticket number
is 904337 John has won himself a bran-new in the box Heil PR-40

John Hams
"Jandarah", 13436 New England HIghway
Goonoo Goonoo New South Wales 2340
Australia

Then the 1st prize ticket was drawn next, Ironically enough it
was the very last ticket sold on Feb 28th, 2006 to Chadrick Kinser
of Las Cruces, New Mexico. Chadrick has won a bran-new in the box
FT-857D transceiver.

Chadrick kinser
1835 Altura Ave
Las Cruces, NM 88001

I can't thank everyone enough for their support of this contest / raffle as the income generated will go a long ways to keeping our international club on line up and running for years to come.
Best 73
Carol W4CLM
Max09

Re: Thank you Scott !! Fox Tango Club Contest / Raffle Fina

Post by Max09 »

I regret for late posting. I enjoyed reading this information. I am wondering if you share official site of your club with me so that I can enjoy upcoming event of the club.
best nightclub nyc