n9nos

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n5rqw

n9nos

Post by n5rqw »

today feb-2nd 2014 gene n9nos advertised a ic-756 pro III for sale I was dealing with him by email he said I could pay him by postal money order while I was typing to him I had a guy on phone that wanted to buy my ic-7410 I sold it to him . then a few minutes later n9nos email's me that he is going to let a local ham have it. now I have no radio at all, oh I could call the guy back and tell him I wasn't going to sell him the ic-7410 but that would not be rite I would be doing to him what gene did to me, and I am a man of my word when I make an agreement I keep it. I thought gene was a better person than this guess I was wrong !!!!
W9OS

Re: n9nos

Post by W9OS »

When trading ham radio equipment on the internet , A ways check to see if the seller is licensed to use /test the unit on the air!
If you can set up a sked to hear it play..
Best Regards
Jim W9OS