WD8VN SCAM FT-1000MP Mark V Field

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
leg911

WD8VN SCAM FT-1000MP Mark V Field

Post by leg911 »

The person posting this add is trying to scam people. He doesn't list a contact number not will they share one.
I asked for additional pictures of the radio. They sent me the one in the add of the Mark V Field and two additional
ones of a Mark V. The wrong radio. I advised him that they were not the same radio. They said it was a mistake
and he sent two additional picture. I googled the pictures to find they downloaded from another add posted on this website.
They only want a wire transfer to complete the transaction. I asked for a current picture since I know what Jeffery looks
like and the emails ceased!
BEWARE!!!!!!

Listing #1110827 by WD8VN
FOR SALE: Yaesu FT 1000MP Mark V Field
Yaesu FT 1000MP Mark V Field for sale. Mint condition with optional CW filters installed (YF-110C 250 Hz & YF-115C 500 Hz). Original box w/MH-31 hand mic and manual.The rig is in excellent condition with no scratches or issues. From a non-smoking, no-pet household. It comes with original box, manual, power cable, and hand microphone. No optional filters have been installed and it has never been opened. I am the original owner. Asking 1350 + shipping.
Listing #1110827 by WD8VNSubmitted on 01/21/14Submitted from cpe-174-101-46-125.columbus.res.rr.comClick Here to Email
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.