Removal of NE6V Joe Vega topic

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
af6vm

Removal of NE6V Joe Vega topic

Post by af6vm »

For the second time in a week, I have seen two unrelated topics removed from the forum. They weren't removed by the original poster and were completely valid posts about negative transactions. The latest is the post by Julius Summers and how he was completely ripped off by NE6V aka Joe Vega, Jose Vega and/or Ralphy Vegas.
Last edited by af6vm on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
W5AAT

BIAS???

Post by W5AAT »

EXACTLY!! I'm on the phone with Mr. Summers as of this moment and he is aghast at the capricious and biased removal of his original posting which has garnered much support from the amateur community and also scored well over 4k hits! JP will be responding shortly.
Todd / WA5XX
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

Wow! Looks like the fox has gotten into the hen house. Sad really.

Google still has a cache of it (First Page) and I saved that.

I guess The QTH Feedback Forum is not a reliable source.
Steve - KA9MOT
julius summers

JUST RE READ THE RULES REGUARDING REMOVAL OF POSTS

Post by julius summers »

This is directed to the author of THE RULES REGUARDING REMOVAL OF MATERIAL ON THIS FORUM. In which you state the moitors of this forum will immediately remove a topic which contains foul language,nonsence,gibberish or PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ANOTHER USER. I ask again what is goin on here. The rediculous post which contains nonsense,gibberish and a malicious attack on my good name still remains yet you REMOVED THE POST IN WHICH I ONLY TRIED TO DEFEND MY GOOD NAME. I am totally confused in this matter. Please explain to me why you have done this. Apparently you have chosen to allow a vicious attack on me yet not allowed me to defend myself. I suggest you read the rules and regulations you posted concerning matters such as this. PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS VERY SWIFTLY AS MANY ARE READING WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS FORUM. jp summers w5rim
af6vm

Post by af6vm »

Funny, now the NE6V topic is back.
Last edited by af6vm on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

Odd indeed!
Steve - KA9MOT
kg8lb

Re: Removal of NE6V Joe Vega topic

Post by kg8lb »

From my experience with NE6V , once was one time too many .
Not alone it seems :
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?30 ... V-Joe-Vega
Last edited by kg8lb on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
OK, So where are the filters now ?
k4kk

Re: Removal of NE6V Joe Vega topic

Post by k4kk »

I am guilty of breaking the rules. However, I think it is important that people recognize that this feature of the site can be removed again if the rules aren't followed.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.