WHAT HAPPENED TO "RALPHY VEGAS??"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W5AAT

WHAT HAPPENED TO "RALPHY VEGAS??"

Post by W5AAT »

Well, I see that the libelous "W5RIM" POST REMAINS, BUT THE FACT FILLED RALPHY VEGAS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED. I KNOW W5RIM DID NOT REMOVE IT! WHAT GIVES??? THANKS!
TODD / WA5XX
julius summers

FURIOUS ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF MY POST

Post by julius summers »

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? Why has my post been removed yet the very degrading post which has tarnished my good name remained on this forum.Anyone who briefly scans the heading of Mr Vegas post will immediately assume it to be the truth.WHO EVER REMOVED MY VERY ACCURATE AND TO THE POINT POST PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW WHY. jp summers w5rim
af6vm

Post by af6vm »

Here's part of the original Julius. I would repost it over and over until it sticks.
julius summers

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 pm Post subject: Ralphy Vegas - Radio or cash? What's it going to be????!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ralphy Vegas where is my radio or my cash????? $1750 you owe me.You took delivery of my radio (CONFIRMED BY FED EX) and then refused to pay the credit card company which resulted in Pay Pal charging my account for the $1750. I have contacted Pay Pal and given them the tracking numbers where you received the radio. FedEx has never contacted me concerning a claim nor have YOU ever attempted to contact me concerning either the description or the condition of the radio.
I suggest you rectify this issue ASAP as it is being investigated currently on several levels.
73, brother ham!
W5RIM
KA9MOT

Re: FURIOUS ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF MY POST

Post by KA9MOT »

julius summers wrote:WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? Why has my post been removed yet the very degrading post which has tarnished my good name remained on this forum.Anyone who briefly scans the heading of Mr Vegas post will immediately assume it to be the truth.WHO EVER REMOVED MY VERY ACCURATE AND TO THE POINT POST PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW WHY. jp summers w5rim

Odd how somebody removed a post that Scott KA9FOX even posted in........maybe you guys should go check with him.....

After all, Policy States:
K4ICL wrote: Legally, a public forum is just that, a public forum. It is kind of like the old oak tree in the middle of town. If you post anything on it, expect just about any comment, etc. you can imagine.

When you post on the public QTH.com forum, you open yourself up for any and all feedback your posts generate--the good, the bad and the ugly.

Monitors can and will remove any of YOUR initiated topics at your request. Keep in mind only your initiated topics can be removed; not posted material within the topic. [These you can remove yourself by editing the posting.]

The rule is: Only the user who initiated the topic can request to have his topic removed or altered.

Monitors will immediately remove a topic or postings within a topic promoting or engaging in illegal acts, using foul language, spam, having nonsense or gibberish, are off-topic or are personal attacks on another user.
I'll admit that there was some things that could be considered hijinks (The lost Field Day Pictures for instance) but those are easily removed.....

Why remove the whole thread that was factual, the thief posted and made his guilt clear and damming evidence was found online and posted in the thread.

Perhaps the staff forgets the rules...........Or maybe they just go over the supporters list before hand to see what rules they should enforce.
Steve - KA9MOT