RE: Moved: SCAMMER - BEWARE : K4TEC , Mr. Allison

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9XR

Maybe I would like the TRUTH to be known?

Post by K9XR »

YEP there's the Martyn that we know and love!
Maybe it is my concern because I would like the TRUTH to be known, but I am starting to realize that you could probably ever recognize what the TRUTH really is.

Al, I am not saying it is RXO's fault, What I am asking is what concern is it of yours?[/quote]
W3RXO

Post by W3RXO »

Technically speaking, Goober, S.O.B., is NOT a profanity. It is an acronym, for a term, referring to being the male offspring, a canine female.
i did not decline your offer, it just took you 4 years and 4 months to make the offer, and I have since sold the item.
If you REALLY wanted to "Make it right" you would email me, and ask for my PayPal I.D., and simply refund the $71, that I said would make it right. I didn't say it in exactly those terms, but, that's today's price for a Heathkit Shop AC4R upgrade it, and I did say I would have accepted a partial refund of an amount, enough to buy that kit. That offer still stands. If you fulfill the offer, I will post here, in an honest and forthright manner. But it does not negate the fact that I believe that you are a disreputable seller/buyer, and will never buy from you, again. It also does not mean that I will convert my thinking, and suddenly become one of your fans. Like I said before, my reputation actually means something to me. I don't believe you feel the same way, about yourself.
I also, learned a few great lessons, from mine, and others', dealings with you, and now protect myself, by taking LOTS of hi-res photos and video, of what I sell. It covers me, in case I ever sell to someone, like you, who is less than forthright, in their dealings. So, it was an expensive lesson, even if you did refund the $71.
And YES, I accept responsibility for overpaying. As was pointed out, I overpaid, for an AC--4, but only slightly overpaid, had it truly been ****MINT**** as you had advertised it.
Either way, YOU are water under the bridge, I just enjoy it, when YOU give me the opportunity, in fact, you INVITED, the opportunity, to publicly re-hash an honest depiction of your dishonesty. Everyone here, knows who is lying, in this matter, and my conscience is clear.
Thanks again, for the opportunity to show the ham community, what a scoundrel you are, as a seller.
If you don't love it leave it. Let this...be your warning, when you're running down my country man, you're walking on the fighting side of me.
Merle Haggard
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

So Merle
whats your PayPal info?
I am a man of my word despite the crap that comes from you, I do not lie I run a very busy and sucessful business and prove I want my customers fully satisfied with any product they purchase from me, so lets put this one to bed shall we?
I wonder then if you will post how after 4 years that we put an issue you had right?.
by the way Your comments make me sick but I made an offer to you and stand by what I say every time
Back to you
W3RXO

PM Sent

Post by W3RXO »

A PM has been sent with the info you need to refund $71.
If you don't love it leave it. Let this...be your warning, when you're running down my country man, you're walking on the fighting side of me.
Merle Haggard
W3RXO

If you do refund....

Post by W3RXO »

If you do refund the money, I will post the text of the email from PayPal, showing the refund, minus any private info I do not want on the thread.
Merle Haggard
W3RXO

Hmmmmm, still waiting for that refund.

Post by W3RXO »

Hmmmm, I'm still waiting for that refund Martyn. You had time to be on here, all afternoon, then when you make a promise, and I give you the information, to fulfill that promise, you mysteriously disappear.
Well, granted, we are in different time zones, maybe you're eating supper. I'll check back, tomorrow, and see if it's there, then.
Merle Haggard
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

I went out with my family to EAT
Refund done

You sent a payment Transaction ID: 8VS28362W10XXXXXXX

Dear Radio Mart,
You sent a payment for $71.00 USD to Daniel XXXXigan.
Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
View the details of this transaction online
W3RXO

I just got payment from Martyn

Post by W3RXO »

Here is the text of the PayPal payment from Martyn. I will say this, WHILE I AM STILL NO FAN OF RADIO MART, IN THIS INSTANCE, HE KEPT HIS WORD.
I said I would post it, all I have edited out were my last name, which any of you knows how to get, and the last 6 digits of the transaction ID, as that is private info, between Martyn and I.
But this is what I just got from Martyn, via PayPal:

Radio Mart sent you $71.00 USD
Transaction ID: 67C05538B42xxxxxx
Dear Daniel,

Just thought you'd like to know Radio Mart sent you $71.00 USD.

Note from Radio Mart:
As promised I hope you can now think favorably towards me and my company, I rally am not as bad as some make out hihi 73s

Get the details
Once the money's there you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
Transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
Get a PayPal Debit MasterCard.
Don't see the money in your account?

Don’t worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Thank You Martyn.

Dan
Merle Haggard
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Dan your most welcome and I am truely sorry for the original mxup
I hope we can both now move on and past this old situation.
Have a good weekend
Best 73s
Martyn K4TEC
W3RXO

Post by W3RXO »

Yes, Martyn, this matter is behind us. Thank you for keeping your word, in this matter. It will never be an issue for me again.

Dan
W3RXO/W6
Merle Haggard